Loveskiing’s Les Deux Alpes Review
Situated in the south-east of France, Les Deux Alpes is the largest ski resort in the Dauphine region and is the second oldest ski resort in France after Chamonix, which is situated in the Haute-Savoie region. Les Deux Alpes is well known for its guaranteed snow, modern life system and an excellent après-ski scene. No matter what your skiing level is, Les Deux Alpes is a key destination for the ease of location and budget, slopes to challenge every level of skier, and the village’s notorious reputation of an excellent après-ski. And since it is a glacial resort, Les Deux Alpes has a superb snow record.
Click on the image to launch a high resolution piste map.
This interactive webcam of Les Deux Alpes lets you zoom in to various points of the mountainscape… have a look for yourself!
- The picturesque village of Venosc
- The superb off-piste opportunities around La Grave
- Below average prices and a friendly nightlife.
- The guaranteed snow
- The breathtaking landscape.
- Efficient, modern lift system
- The long, strung-out village with no defined centre
- The crowded restaurants during high season
- The crowded slopes during high season
- Good intermediate slopes for skiers and boarders alike
- Freestylers will love the new ski cross course
- Excellent for beginners
- Those seeking one of Europe’s most challenging off-piste terrains at La Grave
- Brilliant for families
- Those night owls on a budget
- Those who are seeking your traditional alpine village
- Those who hate over-crowded pistes
- Skiers who prefer woodland runs